Professional Sand Sculpture
A Fun & Unique Corporate Team Building Event for:
- 760 guests from Old Navy had an interesting day at the beach in Boca Raton, Florida -
- The CEO of Old Navy used a slide show of our sculptures, an instructional flier we designed, and this table-top of their mascot to explain sand sculpture to their participants at their pre-program meeting -
- We carved it on a lazy-susan/spinning table. At one point in his demonstration [the carved side being hidden from the viewers up until then] he spun the table around presenting the sculpture to the crowd as if he had crafted it -
- Later that same meeting.. In a bag with a logo towel and sunscreen....
"Old Navy Sand Dollars" were given out to the teams to purchase their sculpting tools at... -
- ... The Old Navy Sand Sculpting Shop -
- Some team members were assigned the role of designers -
- Here's where they came to draw up a rough sketch for the rest of their team to follow -
- We provided clip art for basic design help that included Old Navy mail-outs -
- Plots laid out & numbered -
- And the teams underway -
- Here the Sculptor/Instructor from Team Sandtastic [in yellow] demonstrates a sculpting technique -
4 hours of designing & carving...
38 teams with about 20 guests each...
760 good times were had...
The CEO and the editor of Fast Company [who spoke that day] were the judges...
Many categories of awards presented at that evening's dinner...
Photos were taken and professional 8x10's of the teams and their sculptures were used for post-event follow-up...
" Innovative, fun and effective team building activities for memories and results that last! "